RRR - Outbuildings Policy
Architectural Control Guidelines
Red Rock Ranch Out Buildings:
Red Rock Ranch proposes an open view of the area. A rural appearance is desirable. Most fencing will not keep deer, mountain lions, bear, skunks or fox out of your lot. This is a Wildlife/Urban interface area and wildlife should be expected to share our properties.
1. All out buildings require an Architectural Control Approval.
2. Architectural Control Fee will be $.10 per square foot for any size building/shed or walled structure.
3. Any deviations desired will be considered on a case by case basis.
4. Any outbuilding can not be used for commercial purposes.
5. No outbuildings can be used as a residence or in-law suite.
6. If construction of the project has not started by the end of one year, Committee approval must again be obtained and the fee must again be paid.
7. No more than two outbuildings are allowed on a lot.
Detached garages can not be used for any commercial purposes.
Architecturally, garages should match the home. Siding, roof materials, windows are to be similar to the residence on the property.
No industrial storage or garage structures are allowed.
Any deviations desired will be considered on a case by case basis.
Garages will comply within the height of a 2 story building, maximum of 25 feet.
No building can be placed within 25 feet of a lot line.
No Commercial Agriculture is allowed on a lot.
Greenhouses will be constructed with ....
Maximum size enclosed will be 1200 square feet, not to exceed 12 feet in height.
Can not be placed within 25 feet of a lot line.
Similar to garages: sheds can not be of an industrial nature.
Sheds can not be placed within 25 feet of the lot lines
Size limit: 200 square feet, not to exceed 12 feet in height.
Tennis Courts/ Basketball courts/ Swimming Pools are all considered a structure