We have been “stay at home” for a while now and have probably done a little Spring cleaning. The HOA is sponsoring one dumpster this year available for larger items. Once the dumpster is full we will close the event. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP WHEN SITE IS CLOSED OR UNATTENDED. We will post on the website when the dumpster is full.
We are having issues with illegal off hours dumping. If this continues we may to cease with the event as we cannot control the items in the dumpsters and the waste companies may stop providing dumpsters. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP WHEN SITE IS CLOSED OR UNATTENDED. IF no-one is there the site is closed. This is also indicated by the yellow no trespassing tape around the site.
We ask you to follow these rules.
- We cannot accept anything of a hazmat or restricted nature. No electronics/gas/oil/paints/… This includes that oil and gas must be drained from lawn-mowers and other power tools.
- Enter the event from the HOA drive on Sunburst. The property to the south of the tennis court is private property and we must respect the owners.
- If the event is closed DO NOT ENTER. Contact a board member to see if any off hours dumping can be accommodated.
- We must close the dumpster for additional items when it reaches the top due to provider rules. Help us out on this by compressing, breaking down and cutting up odd shaped items.
- Check the website for live updates regarding closures or postponements due to weather or other reasons.
- Event volunteers may help with light unloading but may not be able to assist with heavier items... bring a strong friend.
Please do not arrive early. There is plenty of time to handle everyone. Even if we are there early we are preparin