2019 Spring Clean-up!
June 7 (Friday), June 8(Saturday) from 9-4, & June 9(Sunday) from 10AM to 1PM, we will have dumpsters available for larger items. Dues of $75 will need to be paid to access this amenity. No slash or yard debris. Please contact RRR Firewise for branches and chipping dates, slash will have to be picked up by your local trash provider.
We are having issues with illegal off hours dumping. If this continues we may to to cease with the event as we cannot control the items in the dumpsters and the waste companies may stop providing dumpsters. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP WHEN SITE IS CLOSED OR UNATTENDED. IF no-one is there the site is closed. This is also indicated by the yellow no trespassing tape around the site.
We ask you to follow these rules.
- We cannot accept anything of a hazmat or restricted nature. No electronics/gas/oil/paints/… This includes that oil and gas must be drained from lawn-mowers and other power tools.
- Enter and exit the event from the HOA drive on Sunburst. The property to the south of the tennis court is private property and we must respect the owners.
- If the event is closed DO NOT ENTER. Contact a board member to see if any off hours dumping can be accommodated.
- We must close the dumpster for additional items when it reaches the top due to provider rules. Help us out on this by compressing, breaking down and cutting up odd shaped items.
- Check the website for live updates regarding closures or postponements due to weather or other reasons.
- Event volunteers can help with light unloading but may not be able to assist with heavier items.
- Please do not arrive early. There is plenty of time to handle everyone. Even if we are there early we are preparing for the day and cannot take you in.
- Please help us reduce expenses by cutting or collapsing large items to a smaller pile.
Your Community Needs You
There are 2 opportunities for you to get involved in your community. RRRHOA has a Board positions available. Please email the Board President through this web site. Go to the Board of Directors tab, scroll down to Contact Board President.
Forest View Acres has a board position available. If interested more info is on the FVAWD website: www.colorado.gov/fvawd