Summertime in 2020, August Picnic cancelled.
What a summer this is turning out to be! With concerns for large gatherings the Board has cancelled our annual picnic. Next year will be better, right?
We filled a dumpster with our Clean -up days, apologize about the slow start on Friday.
Contributions are still due, the Board recommends $75/ year. We are just above 50% contributions. You can mail your payment to
PO Box 1463
Monument, CO 80132.
The Board is meeting on Zoom and still conducting HOA business. If you have concerns you would like to express to the Board, please use the “contact the President” tab on this web site. I will capture that information and share it with the Board at our next meeting.
I hope everyone is surviving all the changes we have to navigate in recent months. Remember distance visit and check on neighbors and friends. Stay in touch and stay safe. Tomorrow is always another day!
2020 Spring Clean-up! *** DUMPSTER FULL *** CLOSED *** NO MORE DUMPING ****
The dumpster is now FULL so we can no longer accept any additional items.
Thank you for your cooperation.
2020 Spring Clean-up!
We have been “stay at home” for a while now and have probably done a little Spring cleaning. The HOA is sponsoring one dumpster this year available for larger items. Once the dumpster is full we will close the event. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP WHEN SITE IS CLOSED OR UNATTENDED. We will post on the website when the dumpster is full.
We are having issues with illegal off hours dumping. If this continues we may to cease with the event as we cannot control the items in the dumpsters and the waste companies may stop providing dumpsters. PLEASE DO NOT DUMP WHEN SITE IS CLOSED OR UNATTENDED. IF no-one is there the site is closed. This is also indicated by the yellow no trespassing tape around the site.
We ask you to follow these rules.
- We cannot accept anything of a hazmat or restricted nature. No electronics/gas/oil/paints/… This includes that oil and gas must be drained from lawn-mowers and other power tools.
- Enter the event from the HOA drive on Sunburst. The property to the south of the tennis court is private property and we must respect the owners.
- If the event is closed DO NOT ENTER. Contact a board member to see if any off hours dumping can be accommodated.
- We must close the dumpster for additional items when it reaches the top due to provider rules. Help us out on this by compressing, breaking down and cutting up odd shaped items.
- Check the website for live updates regarding closures or postponements due to weather or other reasons.
- Event volunteers may help with light unloading but may not be able to assist with heavier items... bring a strong friend.
Please do not arrive early. There is plenty of time to handle everyone. Even if we are there early we are preparin
Page 7 of 12